Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yesterday

As I sit typing there is a little person in my lap who thinks she should climb on the desk and push buttons. The other one is watching Phines and Ferb we are waiting until it is time to leave for bible study. Yesterday I hit the dryer button 3 times on one load of laundry. Is that bad? 1 once no, twice maybe but three? Well in my defence once the night before twice yesterday. I finally took the stuff up stairs last night before I went to bed. Michael helped me with some of the tax stuff last night. I am not a numbers person and I will be surrounded with numbers for the next couple of weeks. Ugh on the good side I am getting a "jump" on all the tax stuff.

Anyway I am headed to bible study soon, I pray I have peace at bible study and can enjoy God's word and the women in the room. I have help this afternoon, but I am afraid it will be taken up taking Ashley to get an x-ray. Ohh joy for her bladder.

So if you are the praying kind I know this is a selfish prayer please pray for Ashley that she gets into a pre-school. She really wants to go, and I really want her to go!! It would really help increase her life expectancy. So long for now.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment