Monday, November 15, 2010

A big day for this little girl!

See there is the lunch box and her watching TV this morning.
Phineas and Ferb is a great way to start the day.
Ashley playing with her buddy Blake. She jumped right in no looking back.
I want to say we had not brushed her hair yet!! Isn't she cute, she wanted to wear a dress today.




Today is a big day for Ashley. She started pre-school today. Ashley has been looking forward to this day for the past month. Note to self do not mention something to a stubborn 3 year old until it is going to happen, other wise it is all you hear about.
But let me say she was excited I was for her too. Michael was a bit nervous for her. If you ask Ashley she says she is a BIG GIRL, but really she is still little. She is wild and crazy but still a baby, I can still hold her like a baby, maybe for only 5 seconds.
Anyway she was so excited this morning Ashley could barely eat!!! She loves her lunch box it has Dora on it.

So you may ask what am I doing today? Well I had a plan this morning that was interrupted by Michael needing me to go home to read him emails. This is why I need a droid!!! When we got home Chloe was happily playing and did not want to go back out. She tells me all of this in shaking of her head when you ask her a question.

So my plans changed, amazing how much that happens when you have three kids. So now I am blogging, we were snacking, Chloe is sleeping, I will do some filing, office work and get ready for the Holiday consignment sale. Cindy is coming to watch Chloe later so I can go to art class with Emily.

On a side note one of Ashley's teachers, daughter is in Emily's class at Chapman's. Such a small world Spring Hill is.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment