Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Random Thoughts.

I am feeling depressed about the time change tonight the girls and I are all board. Which makes for a "tense" house with four girls. We are feeling stuck, nights like these I think lets move to Franklin. But I am too cheap to spend the money on a Tuesday night. But also it feels like Friday because the kids have no school for the rest of the week. I don't know how I am going to break it to Ashley that there is NO school. Going to the Jump Zone in the am I hope softens the blow.

I am at a cross roads in my cooking. Our family's belly's are growing in the sense that I need to make more food. But in making more food means more left overs. We don't do left overs we are going to have to work on that!! Tonight I made hamburgers they are small except Michael's but it could go two ways at dinner. Not enough to eat or the girls decide they don't "like it." Then that means there will be left overs that no one will eat. Its so hard to figure out if a 5,3,1 will eat dinner tonight or not.

Another note we are eating dinner late because I could not get motivated. Also I am reading a cheese ball book that I am enjoying reading. It is 5:55pm we should have dinner soon and then get ready for bed. Michael is working late again, so I am looking forward to putting the girls to bed tonight. Chloe could use another nap but I want her to go to bed at 7ish so I will deal with the crankyness because I think we are all a little cranky tonight. huff...

Wish I would have hit up Red Box earlier today. But on the bright side I have wanted to just go out and get food all day lunch first now dinner but I have not we have eaten at home. This is good but I have to go to the grocery store again. Good thing I have help tomorrow afternoon.

Please don't think I am going crazy I am just a mom with three loud girls. I am pretty loud too.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are totally normal girl!! Hang in there...we miss ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete