Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just keep eating, eating.

So today I share Michael and I's dieting tips, people always ask why we are skinny. So here it is...our kids eat all of our food. Honestly that is it. The girls are always eating. As of 8:48 this morning as I type this let me tell you what the girls have had for breakfast.
- eggs
-Canadian bacon two each
-apple sauce bags 1 each
-Emily had a cup of yogurt and a "red apple sauce" also
-Chloe ate part of Michael's egg sandwich, a cookie Michael is still home, and hand fulls of tortilla chips
- Ashley ate a granola bar, cookie, and lots and lots of tortilla chips.
- ohh and every morning as Michael makes his lunch he gives the girls turkey lunch meat to eat and 2 pringles each.

I know everyone hears me say Ashley does not eat. Ashley does not like to sit and eat a meal. She did eat some of her dinner last night. But is usually hungry for breakfast because she did not eat dinner.

And when Emily gets off the bus from school she will eat, eat, and eat. It is crazy how much this kids eats after school. She eats lunch early at school 10:45-11:15 but she also gets a snack. She will not stop eat when she gets home tell dinner and ballet and then I am sure she will want more food when we get home again.

At least most of what they eat is "healthy" my kids eat candy and cookies. But they love veggies and fruit too.
In fact I am off to drop Ashley at "pre-school" and then to Target and Kroger to buy more food!!!! I will have to get a job when they are all in school to afford the cost of feeding three growing girls.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment