Monday, November 22, 2010

The little things

Sunday was a GREAT day. I think because it was an unexpected great day. Michael deiced not work, can I get an AMEN? We had a slow morning late breakfast, the girls had two breakfasts. Then we went to the walking park, to ride bikes. Well we hit up Target first so we could get Ashley a helmet. She had three choices Buzz Lightyear to match her bike, princess, or dinosaurs. Guess what she choose??
Buzz Light year. I have got to get that girl some Buzz Lightyear undies. Anyway as we were driving off we saw "Zen Massage." Michael said "we should drop you off there." Hmmm I am liking this idea! But I am thinking we should not spend the money, and 3 kids on bikes and you by yourself? "Nooo its okay." But really said "go have fun enjoy." Okay best husband ever moment right there. So I got a massage, Michael got the girls drinks at Sonics and went to ride bikes around the track.
No camera I forgot it. But really Michael chase three kids on bikes and take pictures? Just picture it, its funny. Well, really note to self he "push" Chloe on a trike.
When they came to pick me up they had lots of fun and Ashley is really doing well on riding her bike. Michael finally fixed her training wheels right.

After my massage we went back to the track so the girls could show me their skills. I am so proud we don't spent much time in the front yard anymore. So it was great to watch the girls ride their bikes. Ashley was as fast as Buzz Lightyear. And she kept saying with her fingers to her eyes "keep your eye on the prize, Lucky Charms." I have not decoded where she herd that Emily says its from "Word Girl" a Tv show.

Biked and walked around it was great. The kids had fun Michael and I had fun and the best part was it was FREE.

Michael and I have been working on doing fun free things with the kids. Good on the budget and I think it is good to teach the girls how to have fun with out spending lots of money. Park, biking, spending time at home as a family. These years are starting to fly by, specially that Emily is in school. We want to enjoy this time.

We had a nice dinner at home, and watched a movie as a family the Great Fairy Rescue.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment