Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful for...Nov. 8


SO I had to put in these pictures of Chloe begging for food. She is always the worst off on being sicky. But no worries her apatite is not being affected at all. She does not say much she is getting her point across here. She is doing the sign for more on the paper plate. I was making us all popcorn she could NOT wait.



Today I have a lot to be thankful for...
I am thankful that my mother-in-law could come watch the little girls so I could go help in my big girl, Emily's art class. It is always a fun time. They are making Indians right now, so cute.
I am thankful that I do NOT have to work and that I can go help in Emily's art class.

And when Emily says "mommy I don't feel good." I can take her home and not have to worry about calling in sick myself, worry about loosing my job, or loosing my income for that day. My heart really goes out to all the working parents and single parents.

So not often you hear people say this but I am thankful not to have a job. Besides being a mother, okay so I am thankful I do not have to work out side of the home.

My kids have been sharing again... everyone seems a little stuffy, runny or scratchy. The one thing I truly ask my kids not to share with GERMS but I think they share these very well.

Emily has really built up her immune system, and barely gets anything these days, but I know that first year of school is always really hard.

So I am thankful for my kids being sicky and I can take care of them with no worries.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment