Monday, November 15, 2010

Just a moment on Chloe.




So she is not ready but loves to sit on the toilet. Well at least that is what we think she is asking us to do. Chloe does not say much. She grunts A LOT, yells, screams with joy, and bobs her head to get her point across. I will have to see if I can get it on video. "Her talking" not pretending to pee.

Chloe can say "No," "oh-oh," and "owwe." Yes I am so proud. Words Michael claims she can say is "Hola," "nose," "up," and a few others I can't remember right now. I have never herd any of these. Chloe is very animated because she gets her point across with noise, hand signals, and screaming.

Chloe has had lots of ear infections and has her 18month check up next month. I think we are on the road to tubes, we had then with Emily and I am looking forward to them again. Truly they were great. Chloe sucks her thumb and I think the pressure builds in her ears causing lots of infections.

Chloe is having her first day with out her sisters around so far I think she is enjoying playing with all the toys and no one taking from her, eating all the food she wants nobody to change the menu on her. And napping in peace. Will see how the rest of the afternoon goes but grandma all to herself I think will be a happy ending too.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment