Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful for... Nov.9

I love this time of year when everyone does that "I am thankful for..." It reminds me of how much I am truly thankful for.
I am so truly thankful for my momma she helps us in so many ways I am so grateful to her. Thank you momma we really all love you.
I am thankful that Ashley got into pre-school!!! I thought we would be on a waiting list for months!! Nope just for about 2 weeks. Ashley starts Monday and she is so excited. I had to hurry up and get her enrolled before Michael changed his mind!!
So again I am thankful that Michael works so hard to pay for something as silly as pre-school so I can have a bit of my sanity back.

I am truly blessed, have to go though my kids are all screaming for something.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment