Monday, November 29, 2010

A flood of memories





A flood of memories comes to me when I look at this outfit. This outfit is about 6 years old, maybe 5 years old. This outfit was Savannah's. If that does not say enough right there I don't know what will. Savannah, Emily, Ashley and now Chloe have all worn the outfit. It is still in really good shape too. It is Gap and it is 18-24months.

Chloe is not happy with me in the pictures she did not like my choice in snacks for her. I also think she put soap in her hair this morning explaining the hair do. Chloe can now climb up the stool in the bathroom and turn on the water. It the soap is near by she can get into that too. She loves tooth paste all of my kids have had this addiction. Not with brushing their teeth just tooth paste.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment