Friday, November 12, 2010

Just one of those days

I am trying to cut back. In my involvement in "things." For example I can not be at school for everything. Emily is decorating t-shirts at school and I said I could not come. Mrs. Pantall does not mind it is Emily who gets upset. I wish I could explain to Emily better that when momma is running around like a crazy person for her I not a good momma at the end of the day I am tired and annoyed.
But today is one of those days. It seems everyone is coming for "Thanksgiving Lunch" at school today. I know Thanksgiving is two weeks away. But I am going, does not require any work from me, in fact I did not have to pack a lunch so even less work!!
Although i do have to buy lunch and get this it is $5 for me! Yikes. So I am cutting back but I do have to come to some things, I want to see what it is like.

I am grateful to have family here to help me, but I am also grateful to have friends who will help me too. Thank you Lea for helping me, with my two crazies. Lea probably reads my blog the most, besides my mom and she still will watch Chloe!! I have some other really great friends too. You know who you are. ;)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment