Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful for... Nov. 13

Yesterday was a great day. I was excited all week about it! Michael and I were going shopping and we were doing it with out the KIDS! And when I mean shopping I mean for US!! We have not done that in a LLLLOOOONNNGGG time. So I am thankful for the HOT DATE I had with my husband for a good, almost whole day!! We had breakfast with out the kids at Taco Express, we shopped found jeans for both of us!! You don't know how huge that is for Michael. He is such a woman when it comes to shopping. We went to Costco, shopped their with out kids. Had some lunch there with out kids. It was great!! We went home unloaded the food and went to Ross and Kohl's to finish up the day.
So every store we went into there were babies and kids crying. It made me so thankful that we got to leave the kids at grandma's house today. Thank you, lord.

And thank you Cindy!! So yesterday, Saturday I was thankful for shopping alone with my husband, and grandma Cindy for watching the girls for us. When we showed up to pick up the girls Emily was MAD we were already back. Ahhh back to reality.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment