Saturday, November 27, 2010

Me and the crazies.

So I went with Nicole and her sister to Toys R Us on Thursday night. They opened at 10pm. I know crazy but I thought it would be fun just to see. There was not really anything I wanted but again thought it would be fun to go. We got there at 10pm and ohh my the line was crazy. It wrapped all over the whole shopping mall area. Did I mention it was raining? It was freezing cold, raining and waiting in line with all the crazies for about an hour. The line moved pretty fast, we people watched and laughed. We got in and started getting everything we wanted.

The line to pay was just as crazy I was thankful that we had to wait inside though to pay. At least we were warm, and did not have to pee anymore. The line snaked through each aile all the way back to the power wheels. If there was anything you missed you saw it as we went through every aile waiting to pay. Going through the baby section was funny because Taylor, Nicole's sister is young and is the youngest and knows not much about babies. We got to scare her about all the "crazy wonderful" things that happen to your body and what your baby will "need" you to do for it. She did not want a boy because of Vaseline on the penis, and being peed on I believe. I said no girls because of places you would have to add creme and other girl drama. After she saw "natural" baby bottle nipples she may never have kids any how.

We waited in line again for about an hour and 15 mins, paid and went home, to bed.

I have been grounded from going out late at night because the next evening Friday night I got sick. Not with a cold from standing in the rain but headache and feeling barfy I need to much sleep and standing waiting in line all night tell 2am is not for this momma.

Nicole kept talking about next year...my response was simple "that is sweet you think I am coming back next year." Love you girl but no. I loved spending a late evening with two girls that made me feel like a dwarf to put it nicely.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment