Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We are so proud



So I know I always carry on about Ashley I am with her all day and sometimes I just have to laugh to make it through the day with her.

So Emily I am so proud of her. She is READING!!! I can't believe it. I can not believe everything she has learned in the 3 months of school. She brings home piles of work each week. I hate that I can't keep most of it. ( I have to throw stuff and then take out the trash so she does not find it!) But I do keep the really good stuff. I have three kids if I keep it all I will be a pack rat.
I love Emily's teacher we really prayed for Emily to get a good teacher and let me say God really answered our prayers on that one!! Hallelujah!!! Mrs. Pantall has been a teacher for 17 years and it shows. They are always cranking out the work. She is doing a great job with all the kids, is so nice and really cares for the kids.

But Emily is growing up into a beautiful young lady. She is into me braiding her hair so it is "curly." She is really into her America Girl Doll, Felicity. We read a chapter out of Felicity every night before bed. I must say I am really enjoying the books too. I use to read them when I was a kid. I think I read Molly. I wish I had saved the books. I will be saving all of the American Girl books for the girls, girls. If they have any.

Anyway we are so proud of Emily. Michael is really impressed by how much Emily is learning. She read us two books the other morning and it was amazing!!! She gets lazy with some of the words but who doesn't?

Emily you are almost 5 1/2 and getting so smart. You are a great big sister, although you some times think that you are the mommy. Daddy could not be more proud.

You have a great individual STYLE!!! You always have an opinion on what you are going the wear!! Drives me crazy but I can relate!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment