Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful for ... Nov. 20

Today I am thankful for time. Time with the girls at home. I had a sad moment cleaning helping Emily clean her room today. She first said "momma I think the dress up clothes should go in Ashley's room, most of them don't really fit me anymore." A bit later she said "I don't want the baby dolls in my room anymore either, I don't have time to play any more I am always at school." So sad, yet so true. Emily loves to color and play outside. She has never been a huge "toy player." She does love dress up but she is getting too tall for most of the dress up clothes. I agreed with her on both ideas but now her room seems so empty. I need to find some "big girl" things for her room now to fill it up again. Or make it not so bare!!

So today Michael had to work, I am thankful he had the work but I wish he did not have to go. So I am thankful for the day at home with the girls. We cleaned their rooms, made a huge bag for Goodwill. The only time we left the house tonight was to go meet Michael for lunch at the job. We ate in the car, but we got 15 mins with him in the middle of the day. Ohhh and the best part is all the girls napped when we got home at the same time!!!! I watched some TV, did some dishes, did some laundry, you know the usual mom stuff.

Will see what tomorrow brings another day of us on our own. But I am thankful for a easy Saturday not rushing around to something or another.

The girls are coloring and it is almost time to get dinner started again!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment