Monday, November 1, 2010

Friday night





So Halloween is on a Sunday this year which means a full action packed weekend of Halloween things to do. Friday night was trunk or treat at Spring Meadows church. Which let me tell you I had a Blondie moment, I never knew why they called it "trunk" until I went you go around to people's trunks and collect candy. Most people had their trunks decorated for Halloween.
Emily and Ashley wanted make up on, Chloe already can't be left out. So here is a few pictures from Friday night we got there just as the girls friends Caden and Blake did.

I guess I should touch on costumes. Emily was a princess again. Next year I am banning princesses from the list to pick from. Ashley wanted to be a Dinosaur but the flying dragon costume was much cheaper, and Chloe was a butterfly. I loved it!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment