Monday, November 8, 2010

x-rays and more.

So Friday I HAD to take Ashley to get her x-ray. This has been a nightmare to say the least. The doctors think that Ashley might have spineabifada. Not the super serious one because she can walk, and use the bathroom. She just might have a paralyzed bladder. Ashley has a double dentented tail bone, I do too. I guess it is a sign you could have Spineadbifada. So when we met with the Urologist she wanted an x-ray and ultra sound. First thing that pops in my head is how much is that going to cost? We can live with her peeing her pants but we can not afford another out rageous doctor bill for an ultra sound. Now I did ask all the "mommy" questions. Really if she does have spineabifada that only thing they can do for her bladder is put her on medicine. I am not really into that at 3. I do not want her to be on medicine for the rest of her life.

Any way to make a long story short we just did the x-ray for now, and it was a chore to get Ashley there. But she did great once we got in. And she said "mommy that was so awesome." After the x-ray we went to the Discovery Center with some friends and had a great time.

But over the weekend Ashley had one of her worst weekends in along time with her bladder problems. She had to pee so much and had lots of accidents. She just can't HOLD it, and she has to go all the time. It is so frustrating. I know she can't help it, and it is not caused or increased by anything. She had an accident Saturday night at a friends house and Sunday she had three accidents. Where she just can not get to the potty and on fast enough and wets herself. It does not seem to bother her, but it does Michael and I and we wish there was something we could do to make it better for her and us.

Will see what the doctor says when they get the x-ray. I know we will have to do the ultrasound soon, but I am dreading getting the bill.
(sorry for all the mis-spelled words.)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment