Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The not so most wonderful time of the year

I am not speaking of the holidays but of business tax time for the city and county. Everyone has to get there money. So now I am surrounded by receipts figuring out which ones are business related and which ones are just ours. You really find out a lot about your year when you go through your receipts. This year our dear Tennessee government has decided to change the way we fill out this paper work and giving us less time to turn it in. Yeah thanks so much.

I am drowning at this moment and a little over whelmed. Ashley is on a waiting list of umm lets see three preschools, hoping we get called up soon. She needs it and I do to. Until then a neighbor girl down the street is going to help me out one day a week. My mother-in-law also helps me on Mondays. But that is when I help at Emily's school with her art class.

Anyway so I am surrounded by receipts if you don't hear from me you know why. I maybe covered in paper cuts!! I have lots of data entry to do in the next four weeks besides start to shop for Christmas.

I am thinking the joys of being married to a self employed man are not so joyful. It is a lot of work on both our parts but at least we can spend some nights together talking "numbers." I may post some pictures of my receipts later this week. I know the suspense is killing you. Okay gotta go more receipts to sort through.

Ohh a medical receipt those are like GOLD.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment