Thursday, November 18, 2010

days like this...


I know today is suppose to be wordless Thursday but I have things to say!!! I did one post today wordless but truly I forgot. SO I did my thankful post wordless. I think it is pretty creative.

Any I have lots to say. The girls and I put up our fake Christmas tree upstairs tonight. Well I did they watched. No pictures yet because it is new first time out of the box and it is a little unfluffy yet. I still need to work with it but I love it. The new Kirkland's opened this week I might have to go it and look at decorations.

I had a productive day today. I took a shower this morning, Emily joined me. That girl loves a HOT shower just like her momma. Got the kids all dressed me too. Breakfast, it was easy today cearl, yogurt, blueberries, apples and granola bars. Michael left before bus stop time I so the girls and I walked to the bus stop. We hung out this morning for a bit at home I started unloading the dish washer I hate "doing the dishes" with a passion. When Michael and I first got married we agreed that I would cook he would do the dishes. When we had kids and I did not work anymore it some how became my responsibility too. hump! But ohh well, he does do the dishes when he can, specially when he cooks. Any way off subject.

We headed out about 9am first to drop Ashley back pack to get her name on it. I will post pictures the back pack is huge and looks so funny on her. Then to pick up her shot records, and then off to the library. We met some friends at the library Caden, Blake, Skylar, and Lexi. We played, did story time, crafted, and played again. The kids were getting wild and I was getting hungry so we all headed to McDonald's. The kids played again and we all ate. Shanelle and her son Easton met us there. We had a good time. After lunch we went to church to drop off our operation Christmas Child boxes. Then I headed to Ashley's school to drop off her shots record for school, the rest of her tution I had a different price in my head. Then we headed home.

We hung out for a bit Ashley got into trouble and had to go to her room. She woke Chloe up. I started making my stew, I love stew. But this post is getting so long I will post separate on stew. I cleaned out my cupboards, its trash day of Friday so I gather most of the trash in the house for Michael to take it out to the curb. Stew was cooking got the girls ready to head out again.

So we loaded up waited at the bus stop in the car for Emily. We headed to the doctors office to get flu mist and shots. Waited at the doctors for 1 hour for 2 mist and a shot. They gave the flu mist the girls hate it but not as much as they hate a shot. Then it is Chloe's turn to get a shot!!!! She handled it like a big girl momma is so proud she does not even cry!!! Wooo Hoo. The girls did not want to hear Chloe cry so they left the room they could not believe Chloe did not cry. Headed back home dropped a movie at Redbox. Came home. Girls played fed killer, served up stew. Ate dinner and headed upstairs to build my Christmas tree.

I love it!!! Gave the two how did not take a shower this morning a bath tonight. Pj's played more, hung up clothes. Put Chloe to bed, read a chapter of Felicity to Emily and Ashley. I skipped flash cards tonight. Ohhh well.

Michael got home a bit after I put the girls to bed. Figures, no it is actually easier if he comes home after they are in bed other wise they just get all worked up again. I made Apple bread and banana bread. Now I am blogging. I need to go do the dishes.
Ohh yeah some where in there I did unload the dish washer and re-load and start it again.
Sorry for the total break down of my day, but just a day in the life of ME.

Tomorrow should be less crazy then today but I don't know what I am making for dinner yet. We have park and a playdate in the afternoon. Ohh wait it could be crazy after all. Saturday we will enjoy me and the girls. Michael is really busy at work with the holidays around the corner. Everyone wants their house done.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment