Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful for ... Nov. 11



So this picture was taken about a week back. And no I am not thankful for Ashley napping. I do love the quite that comes when she naps but then she is up forever. Really I am thankful for Ashley today she was yelling at me from the couch "mommy come snuggle me." So I went I know it won't last long but I enjoy it for the moment it last. In fact it lasted for about almost a half hour before she said "mommy I am sick of snuggling with you." Gee thanks Ashley. Actually I think she was about to fall alseep and Ashley NEVER wants to sleep. Its okay because I don't like for her to sleep during the day either.
Most days I really do like the booger, I love her always but we do have a hard time getting along some days. Just being honest, I think she would say the same thing.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Love me some Ashley! All your girls are great Michelle!

    ReplyDelete