Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful for ... Nov. 24

I am thankful that I don't have to cook the turkey tomorrow. I did it once it did not go over well. Well it was fine it just was not done until the guest were all leaving. So everyone got Turkey to go!
Anyway I am thankful that Cindy is cooking the turkey. I am making mashed potatoes, creme cheese celery, pasta salad, spinach artichoke dip. I got the easy stuff. I really only eat turkey and mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving any ways. I like gravy too. Jenny's green bean casserole is good too.
I praying for good weather not warm but not too cold. We are suppose to have a hay ride, hay less I believe and do ginger bread houses out side.
Saying a prayer that everything goes well, if you know me you know what I am talking about.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment