Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thankful for... Nov. 12

I am thankful for good friends. I got to see a few of them today.
Lea was kind enough to watch the girls for me while I got to have Thanksgiving lunch at school with Emily. I am also thankful for park bribes. Emily cried when I left school I told her to stop crying and I would take her to the park after school. It worked, and it was such a nice day.

So Nicole a wonderful friend who always is kind enough to make Chloe fat pants and my wonderful sister-in-law Jenny met us at the park. The best thing about all of these friends is they have kids my kids ages and the kids all love each other. So it is fun for all of us.

I am blessed moving to TN from CA that I made some great friends. For that I am thankful. I have some other great friends but these are the few I saw yesterday.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome!! The girls were great! Wish I could have met at the park...Caden started running temp:(

    ReplyDelete