Monday, October 18, 2010

The weekend

Michael took Friday off he was not feeling well but the girls and I still did our thing. Michael did lots of paper work and rested. Saturday's are always busy with soccer but besides that we laid low this weekend. Michael and I went out to dinner with out the kids, Cindy watched the girls. The girls had lots of fun when we first got to Cindy's Uncle Jake and Isreal and Caleb were there. Always a bonus to be able to play with the cousins.
Sunday we had to help at church and Michael was not up to it. So I went by myself left him with our kids a took care of other peoples kids. We cleaned the car Sunday it so needed to be done. I finished off the night puking up my guts I don't know what it was but I am glad it is gone!!! Chalk this up to uneventful, boring post.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment