Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Last load in.

It has been a busy weekend, spilling into the week. The last load of laundry is in the washer you know I am have been busy when I do laundry on a Tuesday. My idea is I do laundry on Sunday and if it spills into Monday but that is it. Unless it is an emergency. My mom left this afternoon and she helped me with laundry Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. (thank you, momma.) Yes even Monday was her birthday but as all of us moms know just because it is our birthday we don't get a full break. I am thankful for my mom helping out while she was here.

We had lots of laundry because as one of my moms gifts to Ashley the other birthday girl, she got her bedding for her room. I love the bedding, I will post pictures of that soon when Ashley's room is cleaned up. So my mom left today and it was a busy day of doctors appointment for Ashley and shopping for me!! Ohh and dog food too.

I got the best boots today everyone has been getting new boots, I had boot envy so I got a pair too. Thank you momma. I must say my momma spoils me while she is here and I am so grateful for it.

So with the laundry almost done, it is time to tackle some other parts of the house. The house always looks like a disaster zone after my mom leaves. I am okay with this because I know we have had fun and enjoyed our time together. Not spent most of our time cleaning and doing nothing. Myself and my mother are not cleaners. Anyway the house is clean not dirty just messy I have lots of new toys to put away, craft supplies, laundry to put away, thank you notes to write. You know dishes to do. So here I set blogging instead. Girls are watching a show Chloe is already sleeping she had a long day with very little napping.

The girls, Michael and I enjoyed the visit with my mom. It was short and we look forward to our long visit in December. We love you, Nana.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait to see the boots!! Glad you had a great visit!

    ReplyDelete