Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Honeydo's




So most of you know Michael, the husband, is a handyman. He is handy for many people, but not always for me. Not because he does not want to but he is out of time, the girls want to spend time with him. Our house is half done on many things. I have learned to be okay with the half done bathroom, it still works, the not finished floors hard wood and tile. I have let it all go. I am grateful for what he does when he has time.
This past Sunday Michael had time!!! Well not really but our kitchen table is trashed!! We bought it used from a neighbor when they were moving. But it was a great table lots of chairs and seats 8 people. We always said we would refinish it. So lets see almost three years later and it was done this past couple of days.

SO the above pictures are of my new and improved table, I love it.
My dear husband has also informed me of other things on his own "honey do" list. It really warms my heart. Refinishing the island is next, and then re painting the down stairs bathroom. For the record the bathroom just needs to be re-done because our kids are messy and dirty. I love our downstairs bathroom, it just has to be repainted. I believe Ashley is the one who drew all over one wall with pen in there.
I will post some pictures when it is done. Ohhh I just thought of another thing our ceiling needs to be repainted in the living room too.
I really do love my husband, he works hard for his family. I am forever grateful for these days that I can stay at home with our kids. Even if I do feel like I am loosing my mind most of the time.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment