Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Annaversary

Michael and I have made it through the 7 year itch. Today on 10-11-10, not 10-10-10, we have been married 7 years. In march it will be 11 years together. Wow how time flies in 7 years we got married obviously, bought a home in another state, had 1 kid, moved to TN, started a new business, had two more kids. So we have been busy to say the least. I enjoy everyday of being Michael's wife and for the most part being the mother of his kids. Just kidding, well some days. Anyway thank you Michael for marrying me and working so hard that I have been able to stay at home with our kids. We have created quite a life for ourselves in TN. I am blessed to be on this journey with you. Thank you and all my love, Michelle. (wish I had a picture to put of us together but not many with three kids.)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment