Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sunday funday!!






So the girls were still not GREAT!! So we skipped church. We did not want to infect but we did spend the morning cleaning. This was not fun but needed to be done. Emily loves to mop so I guess it was fun to her. Under her fathers supervision I do NOT have the patience for that.
So we decided to go the Ring Farm at 1pm. Well they don't open tell 2, so we went to Target and Books-a-million to kill time. I love that place. Went back at 2pm, forgot the camera of course. But it was HOT too HOT we were not dressed right. The new thing this year that is awesome is wrist bands for coming in and out of the Ring farm. So we went home, napped my kids have been doing a lot of that lately. And we had dinner and went back to the farm at 6pm. The weather was nice and cool at that point we brought flash lights and played. And I remembered the camera. So here are a few pictures. My camera does not like the dark so this is what we got. But we had lots and lots of fun, enjoy.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment