Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Birthday party Part 1

Some of the guest that came to the party. Caleb made an appearance, and Uncle Jake.
Here is all the kids with coach Kelly and a new girl, don't remember her name. Listening to the Rules.
Ashley was so happy to see Isreal, this kid is a rock star every place he goes. It must be the hair.
These sweet girls, Josalynn and Savanah aren't they so cute? (I am not sure about spelling.) They are so sweet Savanah and Ashley are in dance class together and most Wednesday nights hang out waiting for the big sister to finish dance class.

Okay so Ashley and Hazel had a party at Let it Shine. It was a small party with just some close friends of Ashley and Hazel. I did not go over board this year and invite everyone Ashley has ever known. I know wild of me but I enjoyed not having so much pressure to plan and I shared the planning with Nicole, Hazel's mom. So I did have guilt for some friends that missed but we love you anyways I promise.(not saying anyone made me feel guilty, let me clarify.) I know Michael enjoyed the party not being over the top or it being at the house for a last minute cleaning before a new mess comes.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment