Friday, October 8, 2010

Could be this be GOD?



Okay so I got this coupon mailer in the mail yesterday. I had to laugh, because it is 4 coupons for the 4 main ingredients in Nicole pasta Sausage meal she makes. I have made it before, you can find it in my blog under Sept. title is "Is this my problem?"
Okay so why I say could this be God? Is it because I have been thinking about making this meal again and the coupon show up in the mail? I was so excited I had to take a picture and I saw Nicole last night at practice and told her about it. I will never be a true coupon lady we have quite a few in Spring Hill, but I do love some GOOD coupons. I have some sausage links left over from dinner the other night that I was thinking I could do with Nicole's pasta dish. So I will buy the sausage with the coupon and save it in the freezer for another night.

So I know this could be the most boring post ever but here it is. I always have a hard time deciding what to do for dinner so now I know Sunday nights dinner. Tonight is taco's I already have the meat and all the fixings. (Gosh I hate that word fixings.)
So here is a thought tell me a good recipe maybe we could trade I am always willing to try something new. I got a good one for taco soup I may have to break down and try it. Taco soup does not make sense but I might like it may have to adjust a few things.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have a great Taco soup recipe that I make...you could look at it and compare to the one you have. Also, not a boring post...cool the way God works!!

    ReplyDelete