Thursday, October 7, 2010

Family dinner

Here are all the women of the Clark family. That would be my mothers maiden name. My mom and Aunt Tricia. Jamie and I are cousins and my girls and Jamie's daughter. Three generations. I am so lucky to have my aunt and cousin live in TN. They do not live that close but I am lucky that they will drive the 3 hours for my aunt and 1 hour for my cousin.
Emily having fun. She was having a rough day she is use to it being all about her not her sisters or Nana. But over all she did good. She was reminded over and over to pray to Jesus to cure her jealous heart. It would last awhile and she would have to do it again.
The birthday girls again. If you don't like birthday celebration do not belong to our family well at least for the kids. Michael and I never do anything. I swear he was there he just took most of the pictures today.
My aunt hates having her picture taken with her daughter Jamie and her daughter Hailey.
Hailey standing on the table, she is a wild girl giving Chloe ideas!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment