Monday, October 25, 2010

Ready, set, Church ready




So the girls are healthy, Michael and I are healthy so that meant Sunday morning we were going to CHURCH. We do not often end up going when the girls are sick or getting over being sick. We don't want to share. My kids don't like to share. (hehe) So here they are all cleaned up. Hair is all brushed, clothes are all clean, clothes are "nice looking." My kids look cute if I might say so. Chloe has her sippy cup with her name on it and her tooth brush she is ready to go.
Emily's pumpkin top is from my friend Dori. Chloe has a pumpkin bloomers on from Dolka Potz. I love them they are so cute. And cover her big 'ole bottom. Any way we were ready for a day at church. Hey Nana there is camel's on Chloe's dress.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment