Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ready...set...Jump IN.

Okay so this is the birthday girls on Saturday before the party at this point in the day about 12 noon, we already had been to two soccer games and had lunch. We hit the ground running on Saturday and never really slowed down. They are looking at the book Emily gave Ashley for her birthday. My little pony about a tea party!!
My mom and Ashley and Chloe in the back ground. My mom always closes her eyes in pictures its a gift I know because I have it too. Thanks mom!!
Here is Ashley's birthday shirt I had made for her!! Isn't it awesome? I loved it and I had one made for Hazel too, it cost the shirt $7 at target and the monogramming and interfacing was $5. I loved it I was so please by it. I have had Michael's cousin in GA make me one and mail it but the nerve of her she was on a Cruise to the Bahamas with her husband alone with out there four kids!!! Can you sense i am jealous? Any way next post is on to the party!!!
Photobucket src="http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy168/ScrapberryDesigns/bl009/signature.png">

No comments:

Post a Comment