Friday, October 22, 2010

Soccer....

I am excited to say...we made it through soccer season with NOT buying new soccer shoes!!! Wooo hooo, this is big for us, I always feel like feet grow during this time. But the Lord has blessed us and we have made it. I did have to buy new ballet shoes this week for Ashley, hers were getting small. I think the soccer shoes are bigger and that is why she has not out grown those. Because Ashley's feet have not grown in over a year. She is now a size 9, she is such a peanut to us, even though I know she is not.
I always have mixed feelings at the end of soccer. We meet great people have great friends on the team and that ends. The weather has been so good this year I can not believe it. I love the girls coaches they have been wonderful to them. They have also put up with my DIVA girls too. Thank you coach JV and coach Jesse. Will see you on the field!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment