Friday, October 8, 2010

Pajama day

So today Ashley, Chloe and I were suppose to go to the Zoo today with some friends. I was having some mothers guilt about it all, not taking Emily. I was also thinking we have not had a pajama day or morning in a long time. So did God show up in my bed last night when I found Ashley in my bed burning up? I thought well we get that pajama day I have been thinking about. I was also sad to miss hanging out with some good friends and Ashley had been so excited. Then it hit me ohhh God please don't let her puke in my bed.
So she never puked in my bed or any place else. So far the fever is barley hanging on(its 10:45). Emily has had a hacking cough for weeks like the rest of us and has been so tired. So she got to stay home, Chloe is back too osing green. So at 1:15 we will all be at the doctor's office. I am hoping Ashley is just having a slight reaction to the flu mist from the other day. But I was think strep throat and it is an easy cure if we have the good drugs. So no picture but picture the 4 of us in our jammies at 10:45am. Well Chloe is dressed now but is napping. I am worried she will sleep tell it is time to go and I would not have time to change her. I am sad to miss the Zoo but happy to spend some pj time with my girls.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment