Friday, October 8, 2010

$75 later

I hate co-pays for my health insurance I always feel like should I really go? $25 per person, so I took three kids to the doctor today. At least it was worth my money this time. Emily is 46lbs and has a sinus infection. Ashley is 33lbs, down from earlier this week she pooped a lot today has two ear infections. Chloe is 26lbs no wonder my arm feels like it is always going to fall off and has one ear infection. Temps are 99.7 Emily, 101 Ashley, 100 Chloe. Good news is my money was not wasted, no strep, no flu, and minimum fighting. Bad news is Ashley did get a strep test that is fun and I get to spend a $100 I am sure on medicine now that is being filled. Ohh the joys of parenthood. All in all I am glad I took the girls and they are going to live another day...nothing too major. Best of all no puke!!!
We'll take the day off soccer practice and resume sports in the morning.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment