Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HELP!!

So the way the pictures load here is my after pictures first. This is my "tornado" closet. You know the place I am suppose to hide if there is one. Not much room for my family. It is filled with crafts and other stuff...etc.
Another picture of toys I am getting rid of at the Christmas toy sale, at a Consignment shop.
Here it was before. Now I said ETC. earlier, it is my catch all. Toys Christmas presents, gift bags, you name it we could find it in there.
Scary isn't it? Well cleaning this out means there is now new piles through out other parts of the house. But at least it is a step in the right direction for me. Today I also cleaned the catch all counter spot I have too. Big day for me. I should rest now but now it is feed the kids and race out the door to ballet. Soccer Thursday and Soccer again Friday.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment