Monday, October 25, 2010

Can you say busy?




So a friend told me that the during the day stuff was easy but the school stuff is what made her day hard and busy. I am feeling the affects of the school stuff. I know I put A LOT of it on myself. I made above cookies for Emily's class for Friday. It was scarecrow day so I made a special treat for the kids. Emily is in a peanut free class, plus there are egg allergies and dairy allergies. So these cookies were peanut, egg and dairy free. Skittles are the eyes, not m&m's, m&m's are made in a facility that processes peanuts. Frosting (for glue) I got lucky and was dairy free, I did not know about the dairy free kid until I got the treats to school.
Now I did good on the fact that I did not STRESS out about how to dress Emily for scarecrow day. We already had a cowboy hat(good enough). I bought the plaid shirt a few weeks ago knowing about scarecrow day, I got purple to please the girl. Had to buy new jeans this kid is growing like a weed. Michael did say after she left for school she looked more like a cowboy then a scarecrow. Ohh well I tried.
So Ashley, Chloe and I went to have lunch with Emily on Friday take a picture of her and her friend Nyah and drop off treats.
But we did go to the park in the morning before school, played with some friends. And had our last soccer practice that Friday night.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment