Friday, October 29, 2010

5 years ago today...




So five years ago today we pulled into our first home in Tennessee. When we pulled up to our house a not so shy 2 year old that lived next door said to us "let me give you a tour of your house." She helped her self in the house and gave us a tour it was cute. Today that girl is 7, it seems like such a long time ago. I love our first home, I could give you a list a mile long of things we would like to change or do different but I am grateful and proud of our first home. It has changed in 5 years it is now filled with so much "stuff" and kids. Emily was 3 months old when we moved to TN. She is now 5 and in Kindergarten.
We drove into Tennessee from a long night in Fort Smith, Arkansas. We just wanted to get to our new home. Michael, Emily, Killer, Martini and Emily were in our car. Michael's parents followed behind us in the "work truck" hauling their boat. We came to our house with our furniture not getting delivered until the next day. The house was so empty and now I wish it was not so full.
I am grateful to have a home a warm and safe place. We love living in Tennessee.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment