Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sleep tight, wild girl.

SO here is a picture of Ashley's bedding. It is kind of wild just like her. Leopard and zebra with black and hot pink. The pictures says so much about her. No shirt on because she is that kinda girl. She likes to go topless. Sleeps side ways, much like her mother and Nana.

She is my child, my dad visited in the summer and said every time I look at her it takes me back 25 years. My aunt says the same thing. My mom with good reason seems to have forgotten all about it. With good reason I hope to look back some day and not remember a lot of it too. Just the good parts when she told me today "I don't know how to ride Emily's bike properly." Or she falls just walking jumps up and says "I am okay." Or every time she asked me "what are YOU going to be for Halloween?" I respond with "a mommy." She does not get it.
She is my little, little girl, so strong willed and always has a smile on her face.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment