Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dance/McDonalds/naps/rain/car rider line/dentist

Tuesday could have been the end of me. Dance for Ashley, McDonald's to where the kids out, naps for everyone always good. The worst part of my day car rider line, I had to take Emily to the dentist right after school so I had to pick her never again. Did I mention it was raining and you have to get out to get your kid with my two other kids. I don't know how those everyday car rider moms or dads do it. It is my least favorite thing, I love the bus. Anyway drop Chloe and Ashley with Mrs. Nicole, Zane and Hazel.
So now I take Emily to the dentist for a filling. Again I should have brought the camera or even the video camera because Emily fell asleep while getting her filling filled. It was too funny. Dr. Newberry our dentist does a great job with Emily she has no idea that she gets shots in her mouth. Emily is so relaxed there that she fell asleep. I was laughing it was too funny. Plus we were in and out in less then 30 mins so great. I said we have been sleeping a lot over here Emily napped tell 5:30 and went back to sleep by 8:30pm.
Ashley gave me a hell of a time when I picked her up from Mrs. Nicole's house she loved it there and did NOT want to leave. I had to drag her out I really do mean drag her out. Chloe loves Nicole's cats too. Michael has not trained her on the dangers of cats yet!! Anyway thank you Nicole for watching the monsters, I love that I have such great friends that we can help each other out.
Ohh and to finish the day I made enchiladas for dinner yum too kinds green and red.




Photobucket src="http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy168/ScrapberryDesigns/bl009/signature.png">

No comments:

Post a Comment