Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Save the date!!



Okay so don't save the date for me nothing exciting happening around here. But here is another banner that I made for my sister-in-law Jenny, she is a wonderful photographer. She is doing a vintage engagement shoot this weekend. She told me what they were going for and this is what I came up with. I hope it works for them. I know Jenny loved it and I had fun making the banner. I love my kids but I love making things that are not related to kids. Specially this is so sweet, Michael and I have our 7 year wedding anniversary on Monday. I keep asking him if he is getting itchy, he claims no.
Any way getting off track, this is for a photo shoot will see how it goes, I have made 3 scrapbooks for one of Michael's clients it is lots of fun I enjoy doing it.
My next attempt is going to be a wedding one and a Christmas one. Halloween would be a fun one to make too. So this my crafty-ness, I can't make wonderful clothes, or take a good picture. But here it is.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment