Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday's heart break

Today we were suppose to have Emily's first field trip as a "school" kid. But due to bad weather it was canceled, or should I say postponed. Emily was so sad the night before she prayed to God about 3 times for good weather. I admit I did too. I hate for a 5 year olds heart to break. She had been looking forward to it so much.

Well the day totally shifted with the call that is was canceled for today. Ashley did ballet, two little girls spent time with grandma.

We had rough weather today a couple of warnings for tornado's. Emily said she spent time today in the hall for along time at school. I am glad she handled it well, I was a bit worried. But she is tuff. So Monday we try to do the field trip again.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment