Monday, July 18, 2011

Why is it?

Why does it work out this way? I am a planner but I guess I plan in the small picture not in the big picture. I need a giant wall calendar so I can see the whole summer. I get beat, last month we did California end of May and a week and half later was Chloe's party. I scrambled to get it all done. I know it was fun and Chloe does not care but I want it to be special.

This month July, we had VBS last week crazy week. Even took off Wednesday to rest since we were not sure if Ashley was getting sick. But now it is Emily's birthday week. Again I feel like I am scrambling to have it all come together. I know no one will care besides me. And Emily will be happy no matter what that her friends are over.

The girls are with grandma today witch helped a lot because I got most of the food for Thursday. I took some time for myself and got my toes done. Grandpa and grandma took all three girls to the Amish. They are going to need a nap when they get home grandma and grandpa that is not the girls.

It kinda feels weird not having all three of them, plus the dog is gone too. He is getting his hair done too. I need to go to the bank. And clean the kitchen. I won't really clean, clean the house tell later this week. Aunt Tricia and cousin Jamie with baby Hailey are coming over Wednesday afternoon too. Busy week and an even busier weekend we are going Canoing for Emily's birthday with dad and friends and family her choice.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment