Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beige is the new GREEN!

Here is dinner tonight. Nicole's famous recipe, I change the veggies all the time. Tonight... carrot shavings, broccoli, tomatoes, spinach and noodles. Also sausage all the veggies plus sausage. But I think this meal matches my kitchen perfect!!! We painted. Think of the walls as the noodles and add all the color. Not really orange... Well there is a bit of orange in the roosters around the kitchen.




Here is what it looks like now. Pretty much the same just new paint it is called Tumbleweed. I love it. More neutral then the Celery that was previous.
See red and a bit of orange too?
Here is a good picture of the wall color. No black in the dinner I did not burn it!! Thank GOD!


Emily's birthday is t-minus 1 day and two nights that is why the house looks cleaner then usual trying to make less work for myself the night before!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment