Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FIVE

I can't believe in just a couple of hours well really about 13 hours we will be in full party mode I am excited. Emily is really excited as I slowly set up. I have everything laid out ready to decorate after she goes to bed. Somethings have to be a surprise. We had a great pre-birthday with my aunt Tricia and cousin Jamie and Baby Hailey. We had lunch and went swimming and ate cup cakes. Emily got a slap bracelet for her birthday from my aunt. It is full of silver sequins, very fancy.

I have everyone's Hello Kitty outfits ready for the party in the morning. Except Michael I don't think they have Hello Kitty for men. Emily got a package from my mom today with a crazy, sparkly, beautiful dress. Brown grandpa (my dad) sent a card, also. I love birthday's but I think this might be Emily's last for a while. But I think I always say that. Looking forward to some hard parting in the morning. And post partying all weekend with daddy!!

I still need to bake, and mop floors tonight after little feet go to bed...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment