Friday, July 29, 2011

Ashley







This is something I am going to try until school starts. (only like 13 more days.) I am going to try and take a picture of the girls everyday. I love too see how they dress them selves. I truly love to pick out there clothes for them but I like them to do it too, to express them selves.

This morning I was straighting my hair Ashley asked if I would do hers too. I have done it a few times before but today I could not get it perfect for her! It is really straight right now and it actually kind of looks like Chloe's. But Ashley says it's not good it's ugly. I don't think she likes the way it lays straight. It will be curly soon as she drinks something and twrils her hair in her finger like her uncle Jake. (his hair is too short to do it now, but he use too.)

Here are some pictures of how tan Ashley is, I put sun block on her everytime it's just the way she is. She is pretty normal now with her clothes today. I made her change out of skirt because I don't want it to get ruined. We are going to spend the morning at Isreal and Caleb's and they play hard there.

Emily just touched Ashley's hair and Ashley just melted down again. Ohh how will the teen years be. At least I know her curly hair pain, and I will help her as much as I can.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment