Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 2 of clothing picks






So I took a picture just in her Jammie and diaper because she is cute. She loves having her picture taken. I put a picture of Chloe picking her clothes, well her top she already had picked out her skirt. I layed out 4 shirts for her to pick from she picked Minne Mouse, 4th of July tee. So she is wearing creme and white and I am okay with that.

Emily is wearing a cute Nana pick, Gymboree shirt, with Naarjtie pink shorts another Nana, buy I guess I should say. Both cute but not really together. Emily did have jeans on this morning because it was raining but I reminded her just because there is rain that it would not be remotely cool. In fact it will be worse.

Ashley: Love the skit, but not with the shirt. I do not love the shirt (sorry mom). It is a Zoey t-shirt, I like it for jammies. But I will leave her in it, and we are even headed to a birthday party in a bit too.

So I realize this is probably really boring to everyone but my mom possibly even my mom. But I think this will be good for the girls to see when they get older and I enjoy clothes too. Also I think it is a great way to look at the girls every day and see any changes. Like Ashley feather fell out two days ago. And Emily lost another tooth... did I say that already. So we are down two now. She now talks funny and eats funny. But the food aspect is not slowing her down a bit.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment