Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to you, you live in a ZOO!













Serious I felt like I lived in a Zoo today. We had are usual bunch of crazy kids, plus some school friends of Emily. It was good fun. The kids had a great time together I love that all the moms and kids get along so well.

But I am getting ahead of myself. Chloe slept in tell 6:30 witch means I did too. I had a hard time sleeping... I was excited and I guess it was to remind me what it was like 6 years ago. I had Emily at 1am, I did not get good sleep that night either.

This morning Emily got cinamon toast for breakfast and opened her presents from Mom, dad, and sisters. She also opened Nana's presents too. There is also some party prep pictures sprinkled in too.

Mom, Emily and the girls loved the Phineas and Ferb action figures and so did all the other kids at the party. The American girl case was also a hit!

Ashley was crazy this afternoon. That was the biggest reason I felt like I lived in a ZOO. An artsy Zoo, with all the loot Emily got!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment