Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Row, row, row your canoe.







If you want to see all the canoe pictures look on face book. I put my leg in there with Chloe sleeping on it so you could see I really was there. Michael was doing all the rowing and the fishing with the big girls so I took the pictures. We put the camera in a plastic zip lock bag, I figured it the boat flipped over I would grab the camera and then Chloe she had a life jacket on she floats... my camera might not.
And for the record the water was not deep, it would be okay. Check Facebook for all the pictures of our trip. It was a lot of fun and we will do it again!
There are some other rivers we are going to try also. I don't know that I will always bring the camera because I don't want it to get ruined.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment