Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Something funny.

So I have to share a funny story. Please don't take it as me being racist. We are not I promise. I am trying hard to explain to my kids about different cultures and people. And different languages. Michael said I needed to write this down.

Emily is my passionate, serious one, she is not always "funny." (Creative yes.) She was not trying to be funny but I nearly died laughing. I hope I can convey it well.

So one day Ashley asked "where is daddy?" I replied "working." Emily wanted to know a location? Ashley started guessing... (Now Ashley is funny and silly.) Ashley guessed "the nail salon, painting nails." I said "no, daddy is not painting nails." Emily replied "besides daddy does not even know Spanish." Now we all know that Vietnamese work at nail salons, and if you did not know that they do in Spring Hill, TN. Emily thinks if you speak another language it is Spanish. I am trying to get her to see that there is more out there.

I hope you found it as funny as I did.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment