Friday, July 29, 2011

Emily and Chloe






I picked out Emily's clothes last night last time I will for a while I promise because once school starts I have to help her be "normal" a bit. I did straighten Emily's already straight hair but it does help with the fly aways. Emily is getting so big and she is pretty tan too.

Chloe dressing her is a chore as I always say. Michael did it this morning. He had to coax her into wearing shorts. Thank the lord we had purple shorts with pockets, because just purple shorts were not cutting it. She likes skirts and shorts only! Her feather is sticking up in a kinda Pocahontas way. I had to straighten her hair too because she can't be left out. But sure is a waste of my time, I will say that. Chloe's hair is so soft. Chloe does like her Beatles t-shirt that says "all you need is LOVE." Now you know why I bought it for her. It makes me see how much she has grown that shirt use to be much longer on her. Sigh.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment